Leicester Nirvana is a voluntary ran Football Club that nurtures junior talent from the age of 2 years up to under 18’s, Seniors reserves and Seniors first team. They provide a clear pathway for young players to develop in to men’s football. The club has grown tremendously over the years and now has close to 20 teams throughout the ages of under 7’s through to men’s. With this growth there is a clear need to further expand the game, training and amenities of the club to meet the needs and requirements of its members along with Football Association guidelines.
We worked with Leicester Nirvana Football Club Chairman and Club Secretary in compiling various scheme proposals to further develop the club ground and facilities. The proposals we issued enabled the club to submit and successfully gain project funding from the Football Association. The various schemes provided the club with an insight on what could be achieved. Preliminary costings were also provided for the various options so that the club could make an informed decision around what they could financially support.
- Sound technical knowledge, free of charge in support of the local community.
- Sector knowledge and expertise were part of the advice provided to the client.
- Preliminary scheme designs enabled the client to make an informed decision on which scheme to submit for Football Association grant approval.
- Provided the client with a broad range of sound professional advice.
- The ability to provided consistency and seamless service delivering through the building procurement process.