Coleorton Hall, Constable Way, Coleorton Way.
One Building Solution Ltd in conjunction with Wide Horizons Limited where commissioned to carry out a external fabric and internal landlord area condition survey report along with plan preventative maintenance cost schedule over a 10 year period on a Grade II,19th-century country mansion which is known as Coleorton Hall.
A detailed visual and drone survey inspection was carried out of the internal areas, main building elevations, roof and external hard landscaped areas.The final report and cost schedule were passed to our Quantity Surveying team to provide an accurate budget from real cost data which is reflective of current market conditions. The complete report was issued to the client within 3 weeks of carrying out the survey.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in carry out surveys and required repair works to listed buildings.
- The maneuverability of the drone allowed detailed imagery to be captured of hard to reach areas of the roof structure and finish.
- The overall survey was completed far quicker and with a significant cost savings to the client in comparison to using traditional methods.
- Accurate assignment of the majority of costs associated with repairing liabilities to occupiers of the building, leading to minimising any negative impact on the value of the building.
- 10 year cost schedule enables the client to plan, budget and priorities the required works in a timely manner.
- Final Report delivered within the required timescales to a consistently high standard.