Our approach is to understand our client requirements to deliver mechanical, electrical and public health systems solutions for the built environment that result in sustainable and energy efficient building with minimum operating cost.
We aim to design / specify simple to operate building services systems that reduce long-term liabilities and costs. From our experience in both consultancy and contracting we are able to design and specify practical solutions for your building system’s needs.
Our Building Services Engineers provide a wide-range of capabilities that cover design, installation. They can also advise on ongoing maintenance, operation of existing and new installations, planning for future expansion and re-engineering to meet the changing needs of your organisation.
Our Mechanical & Electrical Services
We offer a full range of services for the build environment; our engineering expertise consist of but not limited to the following:
- Mechanical and electrical services design
- Public Health services design
- Building Compliance advice with regards to building services and energy
- Condition Surveys
- Energy saving and efficiency advice
- Development of client brief and tender package
- Sustainability and energy consultancy
- Technical advisor services
- BREEM consultancy
- Site Monitoring
- Commissioning Management
- Sustainability & Renewable Solutions
- Feasibility Studies
- Dilapidation Acquisitions and Condition Surveys
- Maintenance Plan and Budgeting
- Technical Surveys
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)